• In order to Submit online you have to register your company in QMA's database
• Suppliers who are not registered with QMA should register themselves online, by going to New Registration, which is available on the eProcurement home page.
• Upon the registration approval, the system will send you a password and your email will be your Username.
• The Contact person in the Supplier Profile will be the person responsible for the submission of the Quotes.
• Suppliers quotes( Technical and Commercial) should be submitted online via QMA's system
• For the price details, options, or discounts…etc kindly include in the Commercial attachment file, and kindly fill your lowest price in the Price field in numbers.
• Any clarifications should be sent online via the system under online discussions.
• A Tender should be accompanied by a Bank Guarantee (Tender Bond) or a certified cheque as temporary deposit issued by a local Bank operating in Qatar which should be valid for 90 days commencing from the Tender closing date, then upload a scanned copy along with your Technical proposal files.
• Suppliers quote should be valid for a period of 90 days commencing from the Tender closing date
• All the Notifications will be sent online to your email.
How to use: