H.E. Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah
Chairman of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority.
Date of Birth: - 1952
Academic qualifications: - Bachelor degree from University of Alexandria, Egypt in 1976.
- 1972, worked in the Ministry of Finance and Petroleum.
- 1973-1986, Head of the Department of International and Public Affairs at the Ministry of Finance and Petroleum.
- 1986-1989, Director of the office of the Minister of Finance and Petroleum.
- 1989-1992, Director of the Office of the Minister of Interior and the Acting Minister of Finance and Petroleum.
- 1987-1995, Deputy Chairman of Q-Tel.
- September 1992, Minister of Energy and Industry and Director of the Qatar Petrol Company.
- 1975, Director of the Gulf Helicopters Corporation.
- 1986, Member of the Directors Board of Gulf Airways Corporation.
- January 1999, Minister of Energy, Industry, Water and Electricity.
- On Sept 16, 2003, he was appointed as Second Deputy Prime Minister while retaining his position as Minister of Energy and Industry.
- On April 3, 2007, he was appointed as Deputy Prime Minister while retaining his position as Minister of Energy and Industry.
- On January 18, 2011, he was appointed as Chairman of Amiri Diwan.
- Was Head of Al-Sadd Sports Club.
- Head of the Association of Radio Fans.
- Head of the Development and Economization Association.